Allen Edmonds Exchange Place
$395 Add To Favorites
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Allen Edmonds began handcrafting Made in U.S.A. shoes in 1922 on the shores of Lake Michigan in Wisconsin. Today we continue this manufacturing tradition and offer the finest men's dress and casual shoes available featuring classic American styling and fine craftsmanship. Allen Edmonds prides itself on using superior leathers such as calf skin and cordovan. These materials are combined with cork footbeds to create unmatched comfort. Our shoes remain in the last for at least 24 hours to ensure that they hold their shape for a lifetime. Allen Edmonds style is about more than just fashion and materials. It is about conveying a classic look while retaining versatility and durability.
- Returns accepted on unworn shoes only within 30 days of delivery
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of special order sizes B widths 14 & 15; D widths 7, 7.5, 14 & 15; E widths 6.5 - 7.5 & 14; EEE widths 7.5 & 14. NO CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS or REFUNDS on special order sizes.
- Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Five-eyelet plain wingtip balmoral
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Single oak leather sole