J.Hilburn is a luxury men's clothing company that delivers custom and ready-to-wear apparel, as well as accessories.
Our products are made from the world's finest materials, and each item is carefully constructed for every customer and offered at affordable prices.
We are providing this quality at the same time we are disrupting the entire retail industry by compressing the supply chain,
delivering exceptional menswear at a fraction of the price of comparable brands, and wrapping it with service and personal attention that no traditional retailer can provide.
We have turned shopping into an experience that is unlike anything else in the world in terms of quality, service and value.
Our network of 2,700 well trained and highly trusted personal Personal Stylists across the country ensures the highest quality of service, customized fit and personal attention to their clients.
Our goal is to provide 100% satisfaction to every client.
J.Hilburn is different, and we are looking for candidates who want to change retail, direct sales, and quite possibly the world.
If you're ready to join the revolution, we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your resume to email@example.com with the position name in the subject line.
J.Hilburn is seeking an innovative, energetic and forward-thinking User Experience Designer to challenge and provoke new digital experience methodologies and technology solutions. You will be responsible for understanding all aspects of the company’s systems and target audiences. You will then translate business and user needs into highly usable, useful and desirable solutions. Working closely with business owners, stakeholders, product managers, developers and designers, you will develop IA documentation (concept sketches, user flows, site maps, navigation schemes, wireframes, functional specs etc.) for all our digital touch points and technology solutions (may include websites, Order Management System, iPad app, etc). Reporting directly to the Art Director, you must be able to work independently and proactively, but also know how to delegate to other team members as appropriate. This position requires excellent communication and ability to clearly & effectively articulate UX vision and strategy to non-technical audiences & business stakeholders; organization skills, and the ability to work across teams.
This position is based in Santa Monica, CA.
• Translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences and assist in identifying the key messaging, content and functionality that will support the desired objectives.
• Gather and research all pertinent information around digital efforts including, but not limited to: heuristics and usability evaluation of current experiences, competitive evaluation, content audit and primary and secondary user research.
• Collaborate with product teams to synthesize all research insights and apply user-centered design principles to deliver well integrated design solutions and high-quality end to end user experience.
• Present and evangelize your work to product teams.
• Provide support to engineering team during development and implementation.<
• Assist in measure and reporting on the effectiveness of initiatives and develop action plans accordingly.
• 5+ years experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications • Full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to business problems • Experience working with projects through the development lifecycle • Demonstrated knowledge of user-centered design, best practices and web standards • Strong, but flexible, documentation skills based on project needs • Knowledge of the agile practice • Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills and ability to clearly & effectively articulate UX vision and strategy • Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines • Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate within inter-disciplinary teams