We are looking for:
A full-time Fit Advisor to join our corporate team. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, fast learner that wants to grow with our company and make a mark on our Stylists’ success!
Fit Advisors provide exceptional support to Stylists in finding the best fit for their customers across all product categories. Additionally, our Fit Advisors work directly with our manufacturers to ensure our garments are produced in a timely fashion with impeccable quality.
What you’ll do…
• Assist Stylists and their clients with styling, fit, production and merchandise questions.
• Review and approve incoming suit and custom shirt orders for production.
• Handle service issues for Stylists and escalate difficult situations when necessary.
• Handle Stylist correspondence in a timely manner.
• Deliver customer service level commitments for response times, product knowledge and problem resolution escalation.
• Ensure consistency by staying well versed in procedures, products, merchandise launches, and current promotions.
• Participate in the continuous improvement and definition of company processes and procedures.
• Assure that a positive image is projected in all dealings internal and external.
• Cross train in other areas within J. Hilburn to improve knowledge of the company.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
• Have a compassionate and patient demeanor
• Demonstrate outstanding verbal communication skills with the ability to influence
• Are able to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Are able to work as a part of the team and communicate with multiple levels within a growing organization
• Are result-oriented and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
• Have ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
• Show curiosity and an ability to view things in new ways or from a different perspective
• Have strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Have minimum of one year of customer service experience in an office environment
• Are a high school graduate; college degree is highly preferred
• Are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Are a small focused and committed team of people who work quickly and collaboratively in Dallas, Texas
• Care greatly about the Stylist and Customer experience
• Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment
• Offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun both in and out of the office
• Value honesty, transparency, and respect
To apply for this position, email a current resume to email@example.com
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.