We are looking for:
We are looking for a Digital Designer who has exceptional visual taste and is creative, logical and self-driven with high standards for quality and attention to detail. The Digital Designer is responsible for creating, refining and maintaining the visual design and functionality of the company website through understanding of responsive design across multiple device types.
This position supports the creative team in evolving the site's visuals, assist the marketing and merchandising teams in producing seasonal fashion stories and collaborate with the technology team on interactivity projects with end user experience in mind.
What you'll do....
• Maintain clarity of message on all design
• Create webpage, social platform concepts, product line drawings and other assets with guidance from the Art Director
• Collaborate with the marketing and merchandising teams in building fashion stories that parallel with seasonal campaigns
• Present new concepts to J.Hilburn leadership
• Strive for thoughtful new technology uses, user experiences and interactivity
• Project manage assignments from concept through to completion
• Communicate with development team through design process and final delivery of assets
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned such as creation/updates of product line art/illustrations, miscellaneous printed material or signage
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Art
• 3-5 years of experience in graphic design field, preferably in interactive and responsive web applications
• Refined typography skills
• Proficient using Macintosh operating system
• Must have proficient Adobe Creative Suite experience, with expert level in XD and Photoshop (also with strong abilities in Illustrator and InDesign)
• Knowledgeable of all aspects of digital image quality, output and proper color spaces
• Knowledgeable of fashion and branding
• Knowledgeable in photo retouching and basic video editing
• Understanding of the web, its best practices, opportunities and limitations
• Exposure to Information Architecture
To apply, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.