Regional Sales Director
We are looking for:
The Regional Sales Director(RSD) role is a sales leadership role responsible for the sales growth of their assigned Stylists and directing Stylists’ efforts to have the most significant overall impact on Company results. The RSD's primary responsibility is to grow sales of their assigned Stylists by developing the independent Stylist community and to add new sales by recruiting and successful onboarding of new Stylists. Sales growth is accomplished by 1) Stylists' personal sales growth, 2) Stylists' team sales volume growth, 3) recruiting and onboarding new Stylists successfully, and 4) leading Stylists to achieve Title Advancement per the J.Hilburn Career Plan. The RSD role is a full-time, exempt salaried position.
Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
PERSONAL SALES GROWTH
• Responsible for obtaining Company goals, through the Stylist Community by assisting established and new Stylists set and achieve personal sales goals on a seasonal and annual basis.
• Establish personal sales goals twice a year with independent Stylists.
• Build and maintain strong and supportive relationships and trust with Stylists.
• Provide feedback and recommendations to the Company to drive Stylists' Personal Sales growth.
TEAM SALES VOLUME GROWTH
• Responsible for obtaining Company sales goals, through the Stylist Community by assisting Stylist Leaders in setting team sales goals and achieve team volumes on a seasonal and annual basis through motivation, education, skills development, product knowledge, leadership development, and the successful recruiting and onboarding of new Stylists.
• Identify and support field leadership development opportunities, individually coach Leaders and their teams, and recognize and reinforce successful best practices.
• Build and maintain strong and supportive relationships and trust with Field Leaders.
• Provide feedback and recommendations to the Company to drive Leaders' Team Volumes growth.
RECRUITING AND ONBOARDING NEW STYLISTS
• Responsible for recruiting new Stylists to achieve Company’s monthly recruiting goals.
• Ensure the successful onboarding of new Stylists.
• Develop recruiting plans and execute recruiting strategies with Stylists.
• Participates in key recruiting events in the field.
• Identify established Stylists and new emerging Rising Stars in the Stylist community to grow through Title Advancement and develop individual plans to achieve these advancements.
• Provide feedback and recommendations to the Company to optimize and increase the number of Stylists who achieve Title Advancements through the J.Hilburn Career Plan.
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS WITH STYLISTS AND FIELD LEADERS
• Provide daily and monthly recognition for Stylists for performance on the Stylists' leaderboards.
• Provide Stylists with coaching, support, and motivation to achieve their business goals.
• Understand J.Hilburn's vision and strategies, communicate these strategies to the Stylists and put plans and programs in place to execute these strategies.
• Work with Company leadership in the development and execution of plans to meet the Company's growth goals.
• Provide high standards for Regional Meetings which support ongoing training and participate in the planning and execution of these Regional Meetings.
• Lead Opportunity Meetings, leadership development workshops, special training, and portions of Annual Summit and Basecamp Meetings.
• Execute new sales and marketing initiatives to initiate growth (examples: CRM Tool, Contactless Fitting App, Style Boards…).
• Accountable for thorough implementation of all customer-related initiatives.
• Ensure that all Stylist activities conduct their business per the Stylist Agreement, Policies and Procedures, and Code of Ethics.
• Contribute to additional team and Company initiatives as needed/assigned.
• Complete responsibilities on time and within budget.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Ability to meet assigned targets for sales, profits, and strategic objectives on time.
• Able to make decisions based on data and execute on a strategic direction.
• Must be a self-starter and demonstrate leadership skills able to motivate and inspire others.
• Strong leadership, sales persuasiveness, public speaking and communication skills are essential.
• Ability to problem-solve and gain trust across the field sales organization.
• Strong customer focus and orientation.
• Must be well organized and results oriented.
• Possess the ability to organize, lead and present at Regional Sales meetings.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
• 5+ years of sales management experience and two years of recruiting experience.
• Experience in the Direct Selling industry and/apparel is preferred.
• Previous experience in speaking to/training groups.
• Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) skills
• The anticipated travel required for this position is 50%. Travel typically is twice a month.