Ecommerce Product Manager
We are looking for:
An Ecommerce Product Manager who will drive the company’s digital commerce and online experience, playing a significant part in J.Hilburn’s digital roadmap and execution, resulting in an innovative, engaging, high-converting shopping experience. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role requires a collaborative leader, as it will interface with key business functions - IT, Product Development, Marketing, Creative, Operations, as well as outside partners.
• Online Digital Roadmap: driving innovation, strategy and execution of a best-in-class online experience, collaborating with key functional areas and ensuring buy-in across the organization through detail-oriented project management.
• Customer Journey: from first click to post click, analyzing, communicating and actualizing the needs and opportunities for the evolution of the experience.
• Planning, KPIs, Reporting: defining key business objectives, timelines and key performance metrics, working cross functionally to meet deadlines. Provide informed recommendations for optimization and innovation through data analysis, competitive review and customer feedback and behavior.
• Innovation and Disruption: lead proponent of new technology, tactics and partners to improve the online experience to grow traffic, engagement and conversion and to uncover new business opportunities to keep company ahead of trends and competitive set.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
• Have 5+ years of e-commerce product management, UX experience, ideally in fashion or consumer retail
• Have strong technical background with experience communicating in non-technical and tech environments.
• Have strong proficiency in Excel, MS Office, Google Analytics, Agile project management
• Are a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills; collaborative leader who is a consistent, clear communicator, familiar with Agile project methodology
• Are a critical thinker, organized, data-driven with strong analytical skills
• Are a solid, consistent communicator who is flexible and nimble working in a fast-paced, small, growth company environment
• Values honesty, transparency, respect and empathy – and fun!
• Have past P&L responsibility desired, but not essential
• Have a BA or BS degree, CS degree a plus