Social Media/Community Manager
We are looking for:
We are looking for a talented Social media/Community manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media/Community manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Creating and monitoring digital campaigns across all social platforms. They will have access to all social pages and are proficient in, but not limited to, making page updates, profile picture updates, scheduled posting, presenting and monitoring promotional campaigns, etc. Also, will ensure the online content adheres to the compliance guidelines and company standards.
Skills Necessary: (aside from general corporate tasks) the candidate will need to be familiar with Hootsuite, Dropbox, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram – and how these platforms are used. It’s a bonus if they have skills in Photoshop and Premiere Pro (to be able to make quick updates on the fly).
With Hootsuite, the candidate should know how (but not limited to) to add/delete social channels, how to schedule a post, how to delete a scheduled post, how to view post analytics.
With Dropbox, the candidate should know (but not limited to) how to upload, move, delete files, as well as understand the filing system and how files need to move throughout the campaign.
With Youtube, the candidate should know (but not limited to) how to upload, add custom thumbnail, add description, add disclaimer, add end screen, add tags, utilize hashtags, and adjust privacy settings.
With Facebook, the candidate should know (but not limited to) how to upload/post, add custom thumbnail, add description, add tags, utilize hashtags, and adjust privacy settings, be familiar with Facebook ad manager.
Personality Attributes: Responsive, attentive to detailed, proactive, thinker.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager
• Hands on experience in content management
• Knowledge of Klaviyo preferred
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Familiarity with web design
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
• One location: Frisco, Texas