Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for:
A full-time Customer Support Specialist to join our growing team located in our corporate office in Dallas, TX. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping others and delivering a superior customer experience. We don’t want to just solve the issue and move on. We want to leave the stylist and client with a smile on their face, then turn our attention to preventing the issue from occurring again.
The Customer Support Specialist provides outstanding customer service to J.Hilburn stylists and clients through phone calls, texts, social media, emails and the occasional visit from a stylist or client. You will search for ways to improve the stylist and client experience and work with others within the company to make it happen. To be successful in this position, the individual will need to be a problem solver, patient, persuasive, conscientious, able to multi-task and have strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Respond to stylist and customer needs via phone, text, social media and email in a timely manner and ensure the stylist and client receives accurate information and optimal experience for their issue or need
• Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting client information and analyzing stylist needs
• Provides current information regarding product and promotions to stylists and clients
• Assist stylists and clients with shipping needs by providing current information and/or changing shipping as needed
• Assure that a positive image is projected in all dealings internal and external
• Cross train in other areas within J. Hilburn to improve knowledge of the company
• Contributes to additional team and company initiatives as needed
Required Education and Experience:
• • High school or GED diploma required; college degree is highly preferred
• Minimum one year of customer service experience in high call volume environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) skills
• A naturally compassionate and patient demeanor
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), organization, customer service skills
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress
• Ability to research complex issues using multiple systems
• Must be self-motivated, positive and confident
• Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
• Must be able to work within a fast paced team environment
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Growth opportunity
• GREAT colleagues
• PTO and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Covered parking
• Gym on site
• Various company functions throughout the year
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.