Only cloth by Zegna could carry off these custom-made hopsack trousers in blue traveler jaspe with Italian taste and style. These trousers would look great combined with blue or shades of khaki. Since the early 1900s, Lanifico Ermenegildo Zegna had pioneered the luxury market with its special attention to fashioning wool and high-end fibers. This high twisted wool that Zegna brands as “traveler” describes built-in performance aspects such as wrinkle resistance and all-day performance.
- Cloth by Ermenegildo Zegna
- Ermenegildo Zegna's Traveller fabrics feature a a higher twist yarn that provides natural stretch and recovery from wear.
- Jaspe yarns give richness in color and a three-dimensional aspect to the cloth.
- 100% Wool
- Superfine Australian Wool
- Lightweight fabric best for warmer weather
- Plain weave
- Dry clean only