Since the early 1900s, Lanifico Ermenegildo Zegna has pioneered the luxury market with its special attention to crafting wool and high-end fibers. This unique custom sportcoat has an exterior tone of blue and navy all woven into a subtle texture reminiscent of herringbone.
- Cloth by Ermenegildo Zegna
- 52% Linen 43% Wool 5% Silk
- Double Cross-Ply
- Cross-ply by Ermenegildo Zegna is ideal for a casual jacket with a unique double-faced aspect.
- Lightweight fabric best for warmer weather
- Twill Herringbone weave
- Dry clean only
- Available in Deconstructed make (+$50)
- Available in Windstopper Style (+$200)